2017 Jonsered CS 2188
Call for Price
High-powered professional turbo for really big trees and hard types of wood. Equipped with turbo air cleaning, decompression valve, side-mounted chain tensioner, and vibration damping with steel springs. Other unique features include vibration-dampened carburettor, adjustable oil pump, an extra tank protection and a rubber-coated rear handle for better grip.
- Ulticor: The most advanced machines designed for tough work and best performance.
- Anti Vib: Our system based on damping elements that provides one of the best vibration damping on the market.
- Turbo: Jonsered’s unique turbo intake air cleaning system removes up to 97% of the sawdust from the air before it even reaches the air filter.
- Spin Start: Spin Start reduce the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%.
- Magnesium crankcase: Crankcase made of light and durable magnesium
- Cylinder displacement: 87.9 cc
- Power output: 6.5 hp
- Fuel tank volume: 30.43 fl oz
- Oil tank volume: 0.9 US pint
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 4.3/6.7 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 108 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 119 dB(A)
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 18"-28"
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 16.09 lbs
- 87.9 cc
- Horse Power
- 6.5 hp
- 16.09 lbs