2017 Jonsered LGT54
Call for Price
Jonsered's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization. (model YT48 shown)
- Bumper: Tube bumper for protection of the tractor front.
- Cast front axle: The heavy cast front axle provides superiour stability.
- Comfortable steering wheel: Comfortable steering wheel for optimum driver’s ergonomics.
- Kohler 7000 Series Engine: The 7000 series delivers smooth quite operation combined with legendary Kohler quality and durability.
- Cruise control: The cruise control let’s you rest your foot and ensures the tractor keeps an even speed even if the lawn is undulating.
- Engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine name: 7000 Series
- Power at max rpm: 24 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 725 cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Generator: 15 A
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 4 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Rear
- Engine lubrication type: Pressure with Oilfilter
- Oil filter: Yes
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Transmission model: K46
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-5.2 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-2.9 mph
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting width: 54 inch
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 inch
- Cutting height adjustment: Notch
- Cutting height steps: 7
- Cutting height adjuster: Fender-mounted
- Blades: 3
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Blade type: Hi Performance
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Nose roller: Yes
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Yes
- Belt tension release: Yes
- Greasable mandrels: Yes
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Cruise control
- Step-through chassis
- Fuel level window
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Cast iron front axle
- Cup holder
- Hour meter: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Tyre size, front/rear: 16x6.5-8"/22x9.5-12"
- Wheelbase: 48 "
- Turning radius, min: 18 "
- Weight: 550 lbs
- Packaging size, LxWxH: 72.9x49.5x48 inch
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 7000 Series
- 725 cc
- Fuel Capacity
- 4 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 inch