Toro SGR-13 Stump Grinder
Call for Price
Well balanced, easy-to-operate and simple to maintain, the SGR-13 turns stumps into mulch without breaking a sweat. With the exclusive cutting wheel with easily replaceable grinder teeth, the SGR-13 offers the smoothest cutting experience of any walk-behind grinder on the market.
- Well balanced and easy to operate
- Lift handles for easy loading
- Exclusive cutting wheel with easily replaceable grinder teeth
- Rubber Gaskets: Positioned between handle and frame reduces vibration resulting in less operator fatigue.
- Well-Balanced: Equates to less “muscling" machine while cutting.
- Heavy-Duty Centrifugal Clutch: Durable clutch to handle abuse of stump impact.
- Lift Handles: For easy loading and off-loading.
- Belt: Double 3V Belt
- Clutch: Centrifugal
- Cutting Depth: 11" below grade
- Cutting Height: 14" above grade
- Cutting Wheel: 9.5" diameter (12-tooth)
- Dimensions: 29.5" (74.9cm) W x 76" (193 cm) L x 42" (106.7) H
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Weight: 240 lbs. (108.9 kg)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Cutting Diameter
- 9.5 in. diameter (12-tooth)
- Working Depth
- 11 in. below grade
- 240 lb. (108.9 kg)